Our Content ‘dream team’ have secured national press coverage for clients across multiple industries, and we’re now very excited to be growing this department at Datify.
Joining a fast-paced company, you will be responsible for planning, writing, and producing digital content that generates interest, coverage, links, and conversions. You will also be expected to build and develop relationships with key influential bloggers, website owners, and journalists in order to distribute and market content produced by the wider team.
- To generate ideas that will drive content marketing strategies to individual client goals.
- Outreach content to leading industry publications and top-tier press in order to meet campaign objectives (such as coverage, links, page views, and conversions).
- To work with your team and third parties to plan, create, and promote content marketing campaigns.
- To plan and produce content for different formats and outlets.
- To research and identify key influencers (such as bloggers, journalists, and editors), then build relationships with them.
- To research PR opportunities for clients.
- To generate engaging, user-friendly content for clients websites and blogs.
- To bring forward unique ideas and research to improve creative content.
- Tickets to industry conferences
- Lots of lovely treats and sweets to nibble on!
- Food paid for if working late
- Monthly team culture events
- Monthly team lunches
- Birthday celebrations!
- Top notch coffee, and extensive range of teas!
- Clear career path in an ambitious, growing company
Interested? If you think you have the right skills and you’d like to apply for this role, simply apply using the form below.