Datify are excited to announce we are expanding our technical team and looking for an enthusiastic PPC Executive.
You will be expected to implement and deliver consistent and integrated PPC campaigns for our clients on a day to day. Have a passion for all things PPC, exploring and testing new channels and methods for our campaigns, plus maintaining a high performance on current campaigns.
- Overseeing and optimising paid search campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn on a daily basis
- Creating accounts and campaigns where necessary, as well as suggesting new channels or methods for growth or better performance
- Ensure PPC campaigns are achieving appropriate ROI results
- Managing and reporting on overall account performance
- Ensuring accounts are utilising all relevant ad extensions and that all relevant and new features are being tested
- Keeping ad copy up to date and running tests continuously
- Working with creative to generate new ad creative
- Generating reports for internal and client use
- Using various analytics platforms (e.g. Google analytics) to analysis performance of paid campaigns.
Key skills and experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a PPC/Paid Role
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to write ad copy
- Highly analytical, data driven with strong reporting skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Organised, with a good eye to detail
- Proactive team player, able to work individually and as part of a team.
- A natural problem solver; demonstrates innovation and a proactive, can-do attitude
- A good understanding of online and digital tech
- Experience managing large PPC budgets
- Hold AdWords certifications would be a bonus
- Tickets to industry conferences
- Lots of lovely sweets and other treats to nibble on!
- Food paid for if working late
- Monthly team culture events
- Monthly team lunches
- Birthday celebrations!
- Top notch coffee, and extensive range of teas!
- Clear career path in an ambitious, growing company
Interested? If you think you have the right skills and you’d like to apply for this role, simply apply using the form below.