Datify are excited to announce we are expanding our technical team and looking for an enthusiastic SEO Executive.
You will be expected to contribute towards delivering effective, results driven SEO campaigns from day one. From managing clients local SEO campaigns, optimising WordPress to e-commerce/shopping campaigns on WooCommerce and Magento, you’ll enjoy an incredibly varied workload.
This role offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to cement their place within a great team and enhance their skills within a fast growing digital marketing agency.
- Liaising with project managers and occasionally clients to fully understand the project briefs
- Exploring and researching new technologies to help keep us and our clients up to date with current trends and new technologies
- Maintaining and optimising existing campaigns
- In-depth keyword research and development, working with various SEO tools
- Write optimised page titles, meta descriptions and other copy as required
- Monitor and analyse organic search performance data, flag issues, opportunities and competitor insights utilising industry tools such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, ahrefs, AWR Cloud and Keyword Planner
- Conduct in-depth technical SEO audits
- Keep up to date on the latest search engine guidelines, news, trends, techniques and technologies as needed to ensure on-going SEO best practice
- A passion for SEO in general, with an outlook to deliver the best campaigns for each client.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure. Datify is a very fast-paced environment, so being able to deliver work on time is essential
- Excellent communication skills; must be a personable, confident team player, able to build strong collaborative relationships
- Good understanding of the core elements relating to SEO
- Experience in project management with excellent organisational skills
- Takes responsibility and ownership of assigned tasks; able to handle multiple work streams and deliver to agreed deadlines, managing priorities and focus as needed
- A natural problem solver; demonstrates innovation and a proactive, can-do attitude
- A good understanding of online and digital tech
- Knowledge of Google Keyword planned, Search Console, SEMrush (or similar), and Excel – must be numerate and have an analytical approach. Experience with Adobe Analytics is a bonus.
- Knowledge of SEO technologies, tools and processes e.g. Search Console, Ahrefs / SEMrush/Open Explorer, Screaming Frog, Linkdex
- Tickets to industry conferences
- Lots of lovely sweets and other treats to nibble on!
- Food paid for if working late
- Monthly team culture events
- Monthly team lunches
- Birthday celebrations!
- Top notch coffee, and extensive range of teas!
- Clear career path in an ambitious, growing company
Interested? If you think you have the right skills and you’d like to apply for this role, simply apply using the form below.